Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mama Linds

Meet Lindsay & John. Lindsay and I went to college together and lived together for part of our time there. She and John recently got engaged and we met up downtown last week to take some engagement pictures for them....

fast forward to today and I'm sitting here with a smile on my face thinking about her. In college we called her Mama Linds because she had the cure for everything. I remember once I had an awful cold that just wouldn't go away and she hand juiced fresh oranges for me for "fresh vitamin C". Unfortunately I came down with an awful stomach bug this morning (which I'm hoping is one of the 24 hour ones that has been going around instead of a long drawn out thing) and after chatting with her for a few minutes I got strict instructions to peel myself off of the couch and go to CVS.

Anyhow, she and John are always joking around together so I thought this was such a cute way of expressing that in a picture. I'll post some "serious" ones soon after I learn to take her advice and go to CVS for medicine.

She has always been a fantastic planner and is always prepared for everything so I know every little detail of their wedding is going to be fantastic.

Congratulations John, you are marrying the right lady!

Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP