Monday, January 11, 2010

Lindsay & John

This week has made me feel like such a wimp - I know it is wrong to complain about cold weather when other states are dealing with blizzards and such, but I've gotten so accustomed to living in warm weather all year round that I'm just not prepared for the 20-30 degree weather. Add on the fact that my toes feel like icicles even when it is 90 degrees outside, and you are dealing with some seriously icy toes! My thought is that if it is this cold we could at least have some snow to make it fun (minus the driving and shoveling and all the other bad snow activities) I just picture being a lot more happy with cold weather if I could go out in my back yard and build a little snowman.

Anyhow, word is that it is going to be back up in the 70's this week and all will be good with my temperamental toes. I'm sure as soon as it warms up I'll be wishing it was cold again, you never can be completely satisfied with these things!

So until I can pull out one of my good old sundresses and warm up my toes I'm snuggled up under two blankets editing away. Here are some pictures I'm just wrapping up from Lindsay and John's engagement shoot.





I just never get tired of feet shots. I have to say, this is one of my favorites to date.












You can see the rest here.

Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP