Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Holidays!




Although a few days belated I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas - I hope it was fantastic and everyone got to spend time with the ones they love. This has been an incredible year of learning and change for me and I am so excited to see what next year holds. I am just so unbelievably thankful for everyone in my life who supports me, encourages me, and keeps me moving on in running after my passions with photography and life.

God has blessed me beyond belief this year and I'm so excited to see what unfolds this coming year. So to you and all of your loved ones from me and the ones I love (the picture above is of the ones I love the most - my fiance Jesse, his dog Molly, and of course, my favorite pair of red shoes!)... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP