Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The best is yet to come.

It has been an incredible few weeks and I have so much to catch you up on! I have a big announcement and I keep putting off posting anything until it is all ready but I didn't want to go too long without a post so here it goes. I'm in the middle of a re-brand so in just a few short weeks I'll have a sparkly new logo, website, and blog! I'm super excited about it and am working on putting the final touches on everything so as soon as it is up for launch it will be bye bye blog (to this one) and hello new lovely site!

I have a few fantastic engagement shoots and wedding pictures to share along with details about the Dane Sanders workshop I just attended which was amazing! I'm looking forward to sharing all about it as soon as the new blog is up.


I'm so excited at everything in store for me personally and with my business, it is so exciting to know that it just keeps getting better.

So hold tight, it won't be long and I can't wait to share it all with you!





and because no blog post of mine would be complete without a picture, here is a recent one of me. It has been really windy here lately and this one makes me laugh!

Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP