Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good friends, good music, good life.




Friday night I had the pleasure of hearing a fantastic concert at a local venue here in St. Petersburg. A friend of mine has been following their music for quite some time now and invited me to come check it out and I am so glad I did.

There is just something about really good live music that is like hot chocolate to my soul on a cold night... there aren't quite words to explain the feeling it gives me but I just feel like everything is right with the world and life is so good. Anyhow, I thought I would share the beautiful music with you, along with a slideshow of pictures from a dear friend's wedding I had the privilege of photographing.

Here's to Heather & Ryan... and fantastic music.

Check out their slideshow here.


Check out Andy Zipf and his music here... if you ever have the opportunity to see him in concert GO! He is on tour right now with Damion Suomi and Lauris Vidal who are also very worth looking up.

Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP