Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kristina & Eric - Engagement Session

Meet Kristina and Eric - an amazing, adorable and fun couple who are getting married in a few months. I drove over and spent the afternoon with Kristina and her mom and just fell in love with them both, they are so cute and stylish and have such a wonderful family. We started out with her bridal portraits - which I can't show you for obvious reasons, but I can say, she is going to make one breathtaking bride. Then her fiance Eric came and we did their engagement shoot at Bok Tower Gardens which is where they got engaged.

I am genuinely excited for their wedding and am so glad to have met them both. Here are a few shots from their session...







If you can't tell by now, I love shoes, and I love shoe shots... I had to include this one - look how fabulous her shoes are!











This is such a cool shot because the tree in it is right where he proposed!



Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP