Sunday, November 8, 2009

its beginning to look a lot like christmas

It's official, the holiday season has commenced far before Thanksgiving - I still can't believe that most stores already have their Christmas merchandise out! Today was my first holiday card session day and I met with some amazing families and had a lot of fun. This beautiful little lady belongs to a sweet girl I went to college with and I was so excited to meet her. They are such a cute family and I just had to share this picture immediately, isn't she precious!

Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP