Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christina & David - wedding slideshow

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the opportunity I get to be a part of people's lives in such a special way and help them remember the most special moments of their lives through pictures.

Here is a slideshow from a recent wedding I had the honor of photographing... enjoy!


Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP