Tuesday, December 15, 2009

shout out to etsy!

I just have to say - etsy.com is fabulous. Just thought I would share this fun little link for a hand knit newborn cap because ONE it is super cute and TWO my pictures were used in the ad for it! You can check it out here.

I hope everyone is having a great week and catching up on their holiday shopping and activities - I have lots of great stuff to share from the past few sessions I've done so keep checking back for some fun new stuff soon.

Nighty, night!

Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP