Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wes & Carrie

They're here! Here is the first sneak peek of the wonderful wedding I just shot in South Carolina for two of my dear friends, Wes & Carrie. These shots are actually from their day after shoot. The perfect weather turned to rain during their ceremony and left us pinched for time as the sun went down so we opted to spend an hour together the next morning to get some more intimate shots of them.

I have to say, now that I have done this it is the most incredible thing in the world and I would HIGHLY recommend it to all of my brides. It was so wonderful being able to take our time and relax at their session without worrying about rushing to be with family and friends or missing out on any reception time. It also gave us a lot more freedom to explore different places so the pictures had a completely different aesthetic than the ones from their ceremony and I love the laid back and relaxed feel they both had which really came through in the pictures.

That being said... here they are, I'll share more from the ceremony and reception soon!


They were married on a plantation called Rice Hope - this is the main gate to the plantation, I just love how the first part of the sign fell off so it just says hope.


















I just LOVE this shot because it was our retake of the picture we did on their engagement shoot that they used for their save the date cards. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these antique metal chairs - they were perfect for the shot and I thought it was cute how hers was white and his was black. love it.







this is the view looking out onto the rice fields, the ceremony was held looking out across the fields, the old mossy oak trees were incredible and the swing made it picture perfect.





such a stunning bride, she was just glowing in all of the pictures




Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP