Thursday, September 10, 2009

styling fun

I met Jen Adams through church and have watched her launch her modeling career over the last few years. She recently needed some new shots for her portfolio so we got together and had some styling fun. The dress she is wearing at the end was actually and old costume I had sitting around so I took the scissors to it while she accessorized away and this is what we came up with...

PS - I had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful makeup artist who was along for the shoot, she specializes in weddings so if any of you ladies need a makeup artist send me a line for her info!







Post a Comment

about ME (and this blog)

I absolutely feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. Photography makes me feel alive and getting to do it all of the time is unbelievable! One of my favorite parts about it is getting to know new families and couples so I started this blog so you all can learn more about me too and come along for the ride for some of my sessions.

Hope you enjoy!


Esther


visit my main website here:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP